Invacare Robin Hoist 1st Choice for Local Councils for Paediatrics
The Invacare Robin ceiling hoist proves to be No1 Choice of Ceiling Hoist for children, time and time again for our local councils and 'Claire House Children's Hospice'.
The hoist has a 'Trademarked' unique and innovative method of transfer with care. No other hoist offers this due to the 'Trademark' . The 'Invacare Robin' ensures excellent personal contact with the two strap design which offers comfort and efficiency in a safe handling environment. The Robin has no obstructive spreader bar; therefore no more accidental banging of the head on a spreader-bar, and in some cases just seeing the spreader bar above a childs head or coming towards them really can put them at unease, therefore by having no spreader-bar whatsoever this alleviates any of these problems thus making it the No1 choice of hoist for professionals providing hoisting equipment for children... The 'Robin' offers a safe and dignified transfer with optimal client and carer contact.
- Very easy to use, the Robin provides a stable and comfortable lifting process.
- No spreader bar required - optimal contact between the client and carer, with no risk or injury.
- The carer has both hands free for nursing care. There is no need to have one hand on the spreader bar.
- No need to change the size of the spreader bar - the straps adjust automatically to the size of the client.
- The Robin Hoist is compatible with most track systems
Please contact us for a Free Site Survey - No pressure Sales
- Heather Maddox